Sunday, January 6, 2008

RIP Gorga

Remember Gorga, Togo's pet gorilla?


Those of you who said Gorga won't last a week, you're wrong.
Those of you who said Gorga won't last a month, you're amazingly right.


Gorga is made of a strong furry fabric all over, except for his nose.
Gorga had a soft leather nose.

Had a nose, mind you.
This is Gorga today.

Gorga has also lost a lot of weight. Someone found great pleasure in pulling out Gorga's stuffing through his poor nose. The someone gladly ate some stuffing too, before I got to save Gorga (or what remains of him).


The someone, feeling jolly proud of himself.

I am so handsome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Gorga..

*tsk tsk Togo..

..poor Gorga..

Amber-Mae said...

Poor Gorga. His face is all mauled by the evil Togo...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Togo...

You must do better!!!! I managed to kill my dog toy in less than 30 minutes.

Bite, shake and shake and shake and shake. It usually works.

Somehow, the only toy that has withstood my destruction is my bear from IKEA... I can't seem to get a hole in that bear after 4 years of hard work...

Anyway, good job!! The nose, eyes are always the first to go!

Licks,
Snoopy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Attaboy Togo!

BTW, check my blog!!

I gave woo an award - and that was befur I saw your surgikhal skills!!!

Wags and Wuv,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You are so handsome!! I knew there would be another RIP post, but I thought it might be something big like the couch or something!

Kat

Lorenza said...

Hi, Togo!
That picture of you shows how happy you are after killing Gorga!
Good job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

I predict Gorga to be headless Gorga.. guess he is "noseless" Gorga instead *_*

Tales of the furry, scrunchie-eating, lovable tyrant.