Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Howling Huskies Choir

We've blogged before how the tyrants will sometimes howl at the old newspaper lorry.

Lately they've suddenly taken singing fairly long arias, howling their throats out. They seemed to be singing longer and longer than usual.

Today I found out why.

Their 'singing' has so captivated the newspaper lorry uncle, that he's taken to stopping outside our gate and letting the paper lama siren run while he watched the performance!

I caught him at the gate today, and seeing me the uncle gave a toothy grin and a thumbs up to the dogs. Hahaha. I tried to take photos of the tyrants howling, but they stopped singing when they saw me. So I trudged back into the house.

Then the old newspaper uncle reversed his lorry, made the pass the house again and upped his siren. The tyrants resumed their howling joyfully, though I think the old newspaper uncle looked much more joyful than them, hanging out of his lorry watching them sing.






Here's some short videos of them I managed to catch on previous days.

4 comments:

ThePainterPack said...

Furry good harmonies! Woo has lots of talents!!

MBB

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great job!

Mom still wonders why I'm basikhally howl-less!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

D.K. Wall said...

The Sibernacle Choir here is totally impressed with your singing skills.

FiveSibesMom said...

Love your Husky Choir! And they are so beautiful too! Sounds like the musical score that plays quite frequently each day at our house! I am such a fan!

Tales of the furry, scrunchie-eating, lovable tyrant.