Thursday, November 1, 2007

Musang!

"Musang!"

Now that's a new one.

A passerby blurted that out,
sending my brother into fits of laughter,
causing him to misthrow Togo's ball,
sending it into the empty lot next door,
hitting his keys off the wall on the way,
having him to have to climb the wall to retrieve both.

Hahahahahaha.
Musang...
Hahahahaha.

postscript: I was typing this out, and klaw peeked over my shoulder and went into fits of laughter at 'Musang'. Hahahaha.

Translation : Musang = fox

2 comments:

Anah Shariff said...

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH now THAT takes the cake! The whole cake! Bloody hilarious....

ps: is klaw your brother under cover? Same blog address...

pps : Maybe thats why they like Togo. They dunno that he'a a dog!! So far, we have washing machine, goat, musang, serigala...I wonder what else!

sharkgila said...

Hahaha. so many people seem to find it so funny.

Thanks, klaw not my brother (thank god). I fixed his link.

Tales of the furry, scrunchie-eating, lovable tyrant.